Weddings
The poorer of us are meant to have taken grants of Dhs. 70k plus to fund our weddings and marriage.
Many have, and many are on the waiting list.
Those who have, what has this been spent on? Just the wedding alone?
Does it really matter how much has been spent on Lebanese chocolate; the wedding decoration; on the foreign band who can't sing...just to keep family friends entertained? What does their entertainment signify, when they are next in line to prosper from this fund?
This fund was started so the blood could be kept within family, to keep healthy blood, to promote family within one's own blood.
One's blood is what counts. That starts with national singing on one's wedding grounds, and national brides and grooms.
7 comments:
Aight, I know about the wedding grant - but I couldn't follow what you are trying to say? Pardon - but could you add some light/clarity please?
I was confused as well. Blood?Money?
70K, how much does that translate to, in Uncle Sam's buck?
Next time I'm walking down the aisle, it'll be in Sin City with Elvis jammin' in the background. All that for loose change. Anyone wanting a drink, will have one from their own hip flask. Anyone hungry, will grab a bite of what's in their own doggy bag.
Why the devil should I wine & dine freeloaders. I'd save it for my chick.
I suppose it's done just the opposite in your neck of the woods, huh?
I was wondering why does it cost a furtune to get married in UAE,,,
I found out that most of the money are spent on useless things...
dont you think that if the money is used for usefull stuff only, I think lots of that money will be saved!!!
*rosh, *ts, in response to your requests for clarification, *red dragon's comment succinctly explains the gist of the post...! ;)
„National brides and grooms”: Being a small nation it means a lot of inbreeding, don’t you think so? And consider inbreeding causes less talented or even imbecilic children. And realize the fact that the small Jewish people have produced over 100 Nobel laureates and the much bigger Islamic Umma has only 6 including the doubtful Mr. Arafat. Intelligence and inventive talent you can’t buy it for oil. You can only marry it.
Are you one of the "small Jewish people"?
Post a Comment