Saturday, September 4, 2010

Content and Happy

It's not the first time I've escaped, hoping to forget and forgive everything that crossed our path and stood in our way.

Now I am in a distant land, no more distant than I'd feel you are near me.

Don't think though, that just because I am far, that you are the only thing on my mind, like some kind of permanent scar. You are one in a million, and you are fixed in my brain, just one cell I think will evaporate, if not glued to my existence for today.

I can hide all I Iike and you can non-exist all I like and you like or don't like, does it really matter how much we like or not, or that we just like?

The sun really burned my skin wildly in this hot sun. So red, it just laughed all the way, bronze to the Bentley's satisfaction. Roaring, but I don't see the German-mobil...I wouldn't even recognise you in the dark.

So ancient times are done, and these wonders of the world that I witness without you have no place with you in them. You are not there, cannot and won't be there, and I am nobody to want you here.

Waltzing and silent-tangoing all around the green grass leading upto the park, I see some stone statues. Around them, it's almost like goats follow 1000 years ago. I look with sorrow, as if I have missed something like tomorrow.

No comments: