Things
Just been in traffic. Been trying to swerve in and out, trying to make these *unfortunate souls* understand there is a lane for a certain time. Left-most lane means *overtake*.
Why do people stop and look when an accident happens? It slows down traffic flow. The very thing that is complained about is what slows it down: stop staring, and wonders might be seen.
It's very hot.
6 comments:
lol chickedy-boo, curiosity killed the cat.. and your patience...
:)
The stopping and staring is a cultural thing and we'll never change it, we'll just have to work out a way to get around it. There are parts of the world where crowds gather to stand and stare at what you and I would consider nothing at all.
It is hot. And dusty. And humid.
And I'm on leave now. :)
*tainted female
brou ha ha
People stop and stare at the horror of asn accident, because deep down inside they know, it could have been them.
Its almost like looking death in the face and saying I BEAT YOU this time u bastard.
Stupid people dont realise, when it comes it will not go back emptyhanded.
I still can feel the hot air in Dubai even though it was 4-5 years back.... been there during summer with the temp almost 50. hahaha, when I came back to Malaysia... im no longer complaining about the 30degrees celcius...
Post a Comment