Jewel in the box
I love this company!!
No, I don't work for them - had to deal with them on be 1/2 of a friend.
Talk about friendly. Talk about customer service. Talk about trust. Talk about a company that delivers what they promise, without fail. Talk about a company that goes the extra mile. Hard to believe? Look here.
Alexander The Great, pitch, and owe me a %. I would happily parade their clothes on the runway if they operated in the fashion business, but they don't.
- oh, I should post more, like rosh and jayne. Perhaps I need to be a UAEan from SA. Or a localsexpat from secretdubai.
8 comments:
So that'd be a positive customer experience then, i*? LOL!
I tried to convince Al Habtoor Motors (evil gougers of Pajero owners needing a service) that, as Diamondlease was part of the same family group, perhaps hiring cars to those of us who have to take our cars in for a service might be a good idea all round... never happened...
I've used Diamonlease. It was fine, but not outstanding... what did they get so right?
Hmmm the "rosh" link isn't my blogspot. Seems someone's taken my copyrighted uaeian blogspot?
*dahling alexander (wifey is OK with my flirtations?) - you phrase your comment with a wit and a half. If you must know, I appreciate good service and am skilled in the art of small talk when need be = and when a luvly female is on the other end of the line, you can acheive anything. I suggest you tune into the local Philipino station for lingo tips!
Why does everyone call me i*??? I have a name. Don't minimise it, please.
On with your PR!!! Approach people. If you want a brand write-up, pay me in kisses.
*rosh - so truly sorry about that. Wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out. Sorry for the confusion!
*alexander - thought I might confirm, or reaffirm - I am very happy with d-lease!
The post was an honest opinion. I don't praise without considerable thought!
it's a car rental isn't it?
no problemo - am just miffed somone got onto uaeian - waaaaaa waaaah :(
you could be honest to yourself and remove the comma after secretdubai and put a fullstop, so the link ould work. talk about being sneaky.
Thanks for letting me know, wasn't aware the link was wrong and have changed it.
Post a Comment