"5 reasons why I wish I was 3"
I have been tagged by *rosh and *buj (double-tag, y'all!). As an introduction, I would like to clarify that I much prefer the present day, though, of course, there are some things I liked about being 3....
1)I took my mum's lipsticks and drew all over the mirrors and walls - mighty-fine art that was.
2)There was no homework, and no work!
3)You are always right when you are young
4)You'd be in bed by 9pm...without thinking about it.
5)At the age of 3, the 4th birthday was something to look forward to ;)
OK...who can I tag now. sam's not a tag-fan, I'm assuming. SD probably doesn't read this blog :P al republican, kaya and cg have already been tagged; so has moryarti. Paraglider is probably in Stufital. Schlamassel and seabee are probably busy, and nick doesn't even have a blog! Emarat Jabal Shammar is probably out of the question.
How about tobasco, C'est la vie! & ammaro.com
14 comments:
lol those are cute and funny!
I am assuming lipstick, wasn't left around unattended, thereafter : ). Homework/no work - just bliss innit? *sigh*
I am glad if I get to leave work by 9, these days :)
Birthdays - isn't that a myth or something?
Woman, you don't wanna go near EJS, well atleast moi think so :)
Haha rosh, I didn't really know what to write, tis a tuff tag, innit! :)
Well...I can still paint the walls red/pink/brown with my mum's lipstick if I wanted to - she wouldn't say anything - but I might be regarded as a tad demented at this age if I engaged in such an activity!
Gosh. I can't remember the last time I was in bed @ 9 - the worst cold wouldn't even find me in bed @ that time.
EJS, he seems the perfect match for me. Not that he is going to be reading these comments, of course, but I am the perfect specimen for him. Do you read his blog? You should. It's great! :)
thank you for the homework. bluh.
anyway, you can correct the paper, im handing it in.
ammaro, the teacher-schoolboy role is not quite appropriate for this blog, is it now!
cute blog!
dont we all wish we were three, that would be so cool!!! and such a reliefe, no worries in the world, chocolate wasnt a sin, it was a reward, and you could always run to mommy when things went wrong!
cute blog!
dont we all wish we were three, that would be so cool!!! and such a reliefe, no worries in the world, chocolate wasnt a sin, it was a reward, and you could always run to mommy when things went wrong!
Being 3 was the best time ever. Carefree and not responsible for our actions. Life was good.
EJS' blog is full of filth and a disgrace to Muslims. But whatever floats your boat. If you seem to think you two are made for each other, make your move!
Don't tag me, I don't want to give any secrets away :-)
Thanks for the tag. It is a tough tag esp. at the age of 3.
Life was so much more simple when we were young. But I am enjoying it as a grown up too!
i just dont like being "assigned" things to do, and that technically is what your tag is :p but since youre nice and all, i figured i would.
as long as you dont do it again!
hmmm...it is a tough one...i gatta think real hard now....its been more than 2 decades since then.... geesh I am old hag!!!
{Paraglider is probably in Stufital.}
In fact, Paraglider is in London and enjoying far nicer places, for another week or so.
Hi,
Did go to the Rent Committee. Need to get a letter from the bank stating last year's cheques were cashed.
Once the documents are in place, the R.C would give me a date for a hearing. Till then they have verbally stated that the law is in my favour.
Thanks for the information again!
Post a Comment