Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hello, hello

I started this blog because my other one turned out to be mostly stuff about my love life, though the intention was for it to be general...!
Many things go through my head that I don't share with my friends, and want to share out here, in blogworld. It's the kind of stuff too boring to talk about in person, but exactly the kind of stuff waiting to get out of my head: like a to-do list; things I want to communicate...to myself, and also to see if anyone else shares the same opinion.

I've been on the blogscene for just under a month now, so consider myself relatively new. I don't write to entertain, it's my way of expressing myself to myself, and the benefit of publishing publicly is to see whether anyone else shares the same thoughts.

This blog will be about my life; my work; my daily adventures in Dubai; being female; and trying to find answers to get me through being.

Habby reading!

No comments: